Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.0.3 NOT worth yet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-11

3.0.3 NOT worth yet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.0.3 NOT worth yet.   3.0.3 NOT worth yet. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:19 am

Youre maybe right! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk
psychomaster
Forum Newbie
psychomaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.3 NOT worth yet.   3.0.3 NOT worth yet. EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Mageofoz wrote:
LOTS of bugs are encountered in the New Version. so.. (for me) its not right to play for now Crying or Very sad
But if you want PVPs and to know your new talent skills.. then.. you can patch the WOTLK Version Surprised
And what i hate is... death knight character is not available yet and still at lv70 cap. Evil or Very Mad

Today is all ready a little bit better situation, but there are still some issues study
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: 3.0.3 NOT worth yet.   3.0.3 NOT worth yet. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:23 pm

LOTS of bugs are encountered in the New Version. so.. (for me) its not right to play for now Crying or Very sad
But if you want PVPs and to know your new talent skills.. then.. you can patch the WOTLK Version Surprised
And what i hate is... death knight character is not available yet and still at lv70 cap. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.3 NOT worth yet.   3.0.3 NOT worth yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

3.0.3 NOT worth yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Guild :: Your first category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: