Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bizzyd
Forum Newbie
bizzyd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-11

In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol   In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Shocked

i think this server is better that apex-wow Idea

sunny
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol   In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:31 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol   In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Ei guy ive been browsing the net about toxic and ive come about this post it really intrigued me:

All Realm's will be down for a short while, to backup everything and switch each realm to a new core, and update logon-server. This is for the best of it and if everything goes well, we should see the realms being as close to bug free has possible soon enough!, with alot more spell's working, and working deathknight spells.

This is all thanks too "Marce" previous developer of toxic-wow.

developer now in KAMICAL-WOW u can find answer to your question by him
2 days ago
Source(s):
www.kamical.org
Report Abuse
Asker's Rating: Asker's Comment: Well.. are they the same person? i mean.. Marce and Aether?.. if they are.. then, Aether made a new server.. ? KAMICAL-WOW? .. thats cool but i hope the toxic wow will be back soon because i have acct there and i really miss it.. Aralas of MR

Where could aether be now?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol   In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of the old toxic wow(and my 70 characters)lol
Page 1 of 1