Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do with Junk Items!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silyn
Forum Newbie
silyn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-13

What to do with Junk Items! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do with Junk Items!   What to do with Junk Items! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm

that is a great idea! if the guild could set aside 1 or 2 tabs in the Guild bank for people to store proffession items and made it open to everyone who had passed the initiation part of the guild then... i believe it could very much successful
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-11

What to do with Junk Items! Empty
PostSubject: What to do with Junk Items!   What to do with Junk Items! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Most of us got items that we think are Junks but not... like Cloths, Gems, Rough Stones, Elemental Earths, Fire, Water, etc.. but they are very very useful for professions...
And many people need those.. my Idea is that.. if ur not selling them in AH.. u can Deposit them in the guild vault or to your own bank and keep them for our guildmates to use them.. they can save money for that and so do I... lol!

Its really true that there are money in garbages... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk

What to do with Junk Items!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Guild :: Your first category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: