Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leveling up to 70!!!!

Go down 
+3
psychomaster
Klax
alxc31
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Leveling up to 70!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ashzara quest update   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 am

the quest now in ashzara is now fixed... the instructions i gave earlier will not work... its because of the new patch.. but ill find new easy qeusts.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 pm

affraid WOW.. Ive never been to Aszhara Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: POTA!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:39 pm

the one i should post is gone and its long. i was about to post it when the forum asked me to login!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
papart1989
Forum Newbie
papart1989

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: im JEMARIE lo'z   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

HEllo please boost me ahihihihihi please...! thx good luck to all..! happy days...! cheers
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: easy quest in ashzara!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:22 pm

There is a quest in ashzara that your objective is only to deliver. The quest comes from jediga[if you dont know where she is go to this link = http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=8587 ].
Follow this instruction to get all the Quest from jediga properly and smoothly:
1.) Get all the quest given by jediga.
2.)Talk to Jediga to complete the quest Stealing knowledge(You dont have to find the tablets jediga wants you to find cause the tablets will be given to you when you get the other quests given by jediga).
3.)After you have completed the quest stealing knowledge abandon all quest you have accepted.
4.)Then after you have abandoned them all. Get again the all quests given by Jediga(except -Delivery to Archmage Xylem, cause i cant seem to find Xylem lol! )

bounce That's All! bounce

Ill still try to find easy quests for all
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:10 pm

When you Get to level 60+, get all the quest in hellfire peninsula(thrallmar,falcon watch, cenarion) to get to lvl 65 or 66. In this way you will have little problems in leveling up in zangarmarsh and if you are exalted in thrallmar you can Buy some Blue and Epic items in the thrallmar quartermaster. bounce
Back to top Go down
bizzyd
Forum Newbie
bizzyd

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: best place for leveling lvl 45 - 53..   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:48 pm

for me.. the best place to level from lvl 45 -53 is.. <Azshara> cyclops

about 6-7 very easy quest.. lol!
Back to top Go down
jspwn
Forum Newbie
jspwn

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 pm

There's some rumor around saying that the GMs will implement the broomstick expiry time by the next patch... I think i'll save my VPs for now and see what happens when toxic changes versions.
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: Broomstick..... weeeeeeeee!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Broomstick is a good item... it is very useful in arenas and bg.. in catching up to enemies cause there is no cast time and in running away from enemies... lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

PostSubject: COOL!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:47 am

ya i better buy it at VP shop... first ill buy a Broomstick! Wink
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: Staff   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Still dont have enough vp?? cause i buy most of my items through vp...
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

PostSubject: LOL   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Ya im finding best outland mage staff... coz im boored using the Cenarion Expedition Staff.. is there any other best reputation staff in Outland? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: LOL   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Ive seen many mages with that druid staff lol! .... And if you want epic items that are just buyable you can buy them at quartermaster at each town in outland but you need a certain reputation depending on that item...
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

PostSubject: Becareful!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

But... be careful.. to all newbies.. in getting the Ring of Blood Quest when u reach lv67.5.., select the best item thats fit for ur character.. coz like me.. Im a Mage and i got the druid staff.! lol! . i dont know if im the fooliest... Cool
Back to top Go down
psychomaster
Forum Newbie
psychomaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Klax wrote:
And when you get to level 67.5 go to Nagrand and do the quest chain Ring of Blood. The quest chain is a little broken so all you have to do is accept the quest, and turn it back in. This occurs 5 times, each at the same place, and each giving about half a level's worth of exp.

Basically free level 70, after level 67.5

didn't know that, thx for info :DD
Back to top Go down
Klax
Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:57 am

And when you get to level 67.5 go to Nagrand and do the quest chain Ring of Blood. The quest chain is a little broken so all you have to do is accept the quest, and turn it back in. This occurs 5 times, each at the same place, and each giving about half a level's worth of exp.

Basically free level 70, after level 67.5
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

PostSubject: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:07 pm

8 Arrow Ei guys if you have any questions about quests and where to Level up based on your level just pm me on my characters:
1.)Gromstalker
2.)Alxc
3.)Prostank
4.)Oneshotz
5.)Basilyo

bounce
Or you can go to wowhead.com.....

Tips:
1.) when you plan to buy a weapon for leveling up buy a weapon that has a similar stats as a level 60 to 70 weapon and which has no level requirements.....
2.) when you get to level 52 to 55(it depends on the character) go to pools of aggonar in hellfire peninsula to lvl up to 60 or 62. Kill the bubble mobs. to kill the bubble mobs without any problems you should use ranged weapons or spells. This means you must level the skill of your range weapon in a early time until you get to 52. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up to 70!!!!   Leveling up to 70!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leveling up to 70!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Guild :: Your first category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: