Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomaster
Forum Newbie
psychomaster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

OMG... Leather working Bugged!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!   OMG... Leather working Bugged!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm

alxc31 wrote:
I noticed that my leatherworking profession is bugged ill try to report this to the administrators. because everytime i try to skin it always you need skinning knife, but im bringing that skinning knife with me. affraid

my skinning is also not working, i asked around and others have the same problem. One friend of mine for example has mining it tells him also he has no pickaxe afro
Back to top Go down
Mageofoz
Forum Spectre
Mageofoz

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!   OMG... Leather working Bugged!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm

You knife is maybe not to sharp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.illuminati-wow.tk
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!   OMG... Leather working Bugged!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:40 am

I noticed that my leatherworking profession is bugged ill try to report this to the administrators. because everytime i try to skin it always you need skinning knife, but im bringing that skinning knife with me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!   OMG... Leather working Bugged!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG... Leather working Bugged!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Guild :: Your first category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: