Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If the private servers will all shut down, then i will Not play wow anymore.. Especially the Blizzard's WOW cause it Suck!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-11

If the private servers will all shut down, then i will Not play wow anymore.. Especially the Blizzard's WOW cause it Suck!!!! Empty
PostSubject: If the private servers will all shut down, then i will Not play wow anymore.. Especially the Blizzard's WOW cause it Suck!!!!   If the private servers will all shut down, then i will Not play wow anymore.. Especially the Blizzard's WOW cause it Suck!!!! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad If the servers will all be shutdown i will stop playing wow. ill play other online games. WTF cause i dont give a damn if the blizzard's wow will be the only wow server running. i think the money that i will pay for their subscription is better spent off in the real life. The private servers gives us freedom to play without worrying how to pay to still play the game. Its gonna be a Waste of time playing if thats the case.. Im Pissed of because of the shutting down of servers(if that's true) especially its nearing the holiday's. I doubt the player's that are playing in the Private servers that are being shut down are going to transfer to Blizzard.

>> To tell you the truth im beginning to stop playing blizzard games like WarcraftIII(Dota) and WOW... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce
Back to top Go down

If the private servers will all shut down, then i will Not play wow anymore.. Especially the Blizzard's WOW cause it Suck!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Guild :: Your first category :: General Discussions-
Jump to: