Illuminati Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Toxic Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bizzyd
Forum Newbie
bizzyd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-11

WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement. Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard legal targets private servers..   WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:53 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Privately run WoW servers have been dropping like flies in the last day or so after receiving letters from Blizzard's lawyers under the DMCA. They've been shut down so quickly and rapidly that it's being heralded as "the end of private servers" by quite a few people. The biggest and most well known servers such as Toxic WoW and Ani-WoW are more or less all gone already, and it seems that it's only a matter of time before the smaller ones go down as well. Supposedly, this letter has a pretty long list of sites and servers that are to be taken down.

Some of these sites have just called it a day, shut down their servers and will move on with their lives, but a few others are already talking about starting them back up elsewhere, 'underground.' It's the internet, and at this point, that just seems silly. Blizzard is watching, and it seems this issue has moved up a notch on their priority list. My advice? Don't tempt fate.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/12/05/blizzard-legal-targets-private-servers/
Back to top Go down
alxc31
Forum Newbie
alxc31

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-11

WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement. Empty
PostSubject: WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement.   WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Ei, i received this message from my friend!!

"Finally, I've seen many unofficial forums stating the blizzard is now taking down illegal popular server sites.
We may get more subscribers.
Here is the current list, because they have been shutdown it is legal for me to say there full names. You can visit each one of theese for proof.
Toxic Wow
Chaos Crusade
WoW Scape
WoW Gasm "
quoted from one of the players in retail WoWhttp://forums.worldofwarcraft.... 3275668660&sid=1
DMCA just google it if u want to know what it is.. Smile
Back to top Go down

WoW Illegal servers, terminated. DMCA agreement.
Page 1 of 1